ICF Club Crew Registration
Please register your team as soon as possible. To do so, follow the steps below to formally register your team through our Flight Centre platform.
2. The Organizing Committee will invoice your team captain via email and team captains will be able to pay through credit card or email transfer.
4. FOR ICF Races Only: Captains will need to send a zipped file of each team members’ photo to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Photos submitted MUST be less than 250K in size and must be either of jpeg or gif format. Photos should clearly display the person’s face. It is important that the ratio of the photo (height/width) in pixels be 1.2 pixels. Some examples of acceptable sizes would be 120 pixel (height) * 100 pixel (width), 450 pixel (height) * 375 pixel (width).)
**Please note that those teams who did the provisional registration by February 28th will receive a 10% discount if they pay by Wed June 8th (has been extended) and first choice of practice time slots and 1 extra practice session. Also, for those team members on more than one team, they will only be charged once.
Thank you for all your patience. Please send any questions to Chrissy at email@example.com.
Eligibility for ICF Teams:
To be eligible to participate in the 2011 WC, clubs must be registered with their national canoe federation. If you’re uncertain about your eligibility please contact the Organizing Committee or your national canoe federation. Please consult this link for a complete list of ICF national federations.
Crew Registration Deadline June 15th
Payment Deadline June 30th
ICF Participation Service Fees Include:
- Hotel-race venue shuttles
- On-site drinking water
- Daily Lunches
- Access to Opening Ceremonies
- Set number of scheduled practices
Daily Athlete Participation Fee $35 CAD (4 days).
Toronto Cup Participation Fees:
Corporate/Community Fee $750 team (1 day)
Unique Race Daily Athlete Participation $35 CAD (2 days): Breast Cancer Survivors, Aboriginal, Para Dragon, Intellectual Disability, University, U-16